Closing Date: 12 July 2019
Salary: R 8 137 P/M
- Grade 12, A relevant three year qualification will serve as an added advantage
- One (1) year relevant experience
- The applicant should possess knowledge of EPWP reporting systems
- The jobholder should possess the ability to work under pressure and, often, work irregular hours and meet deadlines
- Computer literacy (Ms Word, Ms Excel, Ms PowerPoint, Ms Outlook, etc.) essential
- Proficient in two (2) of the three (3) official languages of the Western Cape
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Assist in creating business plans (Integrated Grant and Capital Projects) of all EPWP related projects
- Assist with recruitment, selection and Induction of EPWP participants in coordination with HR
- Do site visit to ensure that attendance registers are signed properly daily and that contracts are signed with all contractual documents collected and filed
- Capture all allocated EPWP reports from programmes
- Keep record of all projects that are in progress or complete
- Assist with the preparation of inputs to meet Branch’s reporting mandate. Conduct data quality assurance.
Candidates must be willing to be subjected to an interview, practical and/or written assessment. They must also be aware that previous employers and references may be contacted and their qualifications, credit and criminal records be verified.
Application must be on the official application form of the Oudtshoorn Municipality and a covering letter accompanied by a comprehensive curriculum vitae and certified copies of qualifications and identity document (not older than three (3) months) as well as particulars of at least three contactable references, and submitted to: HR Manager: Transformation & Development, Department Corporate Services, P.O. Box 255, Oudtshoorn, 6620 (submit applications to Recruitment & Selection section, Oudtshoorn Municipality, Voortrekker Road, Oudtshoorn).
2 X PMU EPWP Data Capturers (246.11KB)
Last published 27 June 2019